"I have been serving at Transitional Youth with my Community Group over the last 8 months. Last Friday on my way down to serve, I was brainstorming ideas on how to help my 8-year-old daughter understand the importance of talking responsibly and with kindness. As I walked into the Outreach Center Robert greeted me with excitement and couldn't wait to tell me that God had put Lauren on his heart and that he had been praying for her. Robert said that it was never too early to start praying for Lauren's future, her friends, her spouse, etc. I felt so good knowing that Robert had been praying and he didn't even know he was an answer to my prayer.
It has been a blessing to get to see Daniel and his humbleness with the kids, Gary and his faithfulness to them for over 20 years, and the kids who come and touch my heart. I go down to serve and end up getting back so much more."
No comments:
Post a Comment